*Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module - Page 10 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Thank you so much!

for sharing your experience and feedback—it’s invaluable to us and the community.

Addressing the Cons:
Payment Options: We’re working to expand our payment methods for better flexibility. and please, you are welcome to use exchange paypal to whatever option you wish, highly recommended.

Pricing: Our pricing reflects the expertise, support, and resources invested in creating and maintaining successful eBay accounts. It’s more than just the initial setup; it’s about ensuring your long-term success.
EIN and Additional Steps: We aim for full transparency, guiding our clients through necessary steps like obtaining an EIN, which is crucial for compliance and success.
Highlighting the Pros:
Reliability: We’re committed to delivering exactly what we promise—no scams, just results.
Exceptional Support: We take pride in providing top-notch support to help you navigate challenges and achieve success.
A Word to Future Clients:
When you work with us, you’re not just buying an account—you’re gaining a partner dedicated to your e-commerce growth. Our team is here to support you every step of the way.
including the guidance and stealthbook, which is forged for success.

Thank you again, CadenFX, for your trust and honest review. We’re here to assist you whenever you’re ready to re-engage.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Hi, I am interested in this. Message me, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to briankrebs For This Useful Post:
yobar (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,013 Times in 8,302 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankrebs View Post
Hi, I am interested in this. Message me, thanks.
Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Interested in this, please contact me.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkoM For This Useful Post:
yobar (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 20%

Interested in this, please contact me. Looking forward to work with you longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Austral For This Useful Post:
yobar (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
yobar (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Longevity: 33%

Interested in accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to altnov11 For This Useful Post:
yobar (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 2%

Hi

Interested in getting Ebay Account.
The Following User Says Thank You to zuni34c For This Useful Post:
yobar (3 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Hi

interested in Ebay Business stealth accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to zuni34c For This Useful Post:
yobar (3 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 4%

Interested in accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to wlebay For This Useful Post:
yobar (3 Weeks Ago)
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 20%

I met with Yobar on telegram. I found him attentive and communicative. I have purchased from him the high limit and the most strong account. I am glad that I’ve found him who can help with any problems that comes up with my eBay accounts and make sure we continuously sell on the ebay platform. Will update you all through my rest of the journey with yobar. Looks promising for now and looking forward to receive the best service from him throughout this journey.
The Following User Says Thank You to Austral For This Useful Post:
yobar (3 Weeks Ago)
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadenFX View Post
My review after buying this service:

Cons:
-The payment options are not as described in OP (PayPal was not accepted).
-I think it's overpriced, and the actual cost needs be updated. $500 for a basic fresh account when the cost to buy the credential data and other things used to created these ebay accounts is $50-. So keep in mind what you're paying for is the seller's stealth skills, connections, support, and time to put into making accounts work.
-You will need your own EIN if you live in the US, or potentially face serious consequences. An additional cost if you don't have. You'll also need a fresh physical phone #, said the OP, to change to EIN.

Pros:
-You won't get scammed. The seller delivers the promised account.
-Great responsiveness and support from the seller. You do get what you paid for if you need the help and expertise.
-The account did work, and I was able to sell on it after following instructions.

I went inactive on the account as I was waiting to get an EIN, and unfortunately during that time eBay requested additional docs to prove identity. They gave me 3-5 days to respond, and I did not see it in time to respond, and so they permanently banned the account. The OP says he could've helped with it, but that's my fault and not his.
You can find same accounts for 100 usd. The reason for buying a stealth account is to not provide your own ID. If ebay asked for ID right after some sales,it is an indication that the account is poorly made and would get banned,no matter what u would do.If u search for real ebay account makers online, you will see that ebay accounts with 3k limits are poorly made and are just a matter of time to get banned,they just delete them,it is just a waste of time for them to use them. Nobody knows how to create a stealth account in here, they just take your money and give u a scrap account that needs identification after some sales. If an account is excellent created,starting selling limits are 50k usd and it never needs identification, except if u sell high vero items.
Lastly, it has been almost a year and nobody said anything about getting his deposit refunded.
The Following User Says Thank You to samson For This Useful Post:
yobar (3 Weeks Ago)
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlebay View Post
Interested in accounts

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson View Post
You can find same accounts for 100 usd. The reason for buying a stealth account is to not provide your own ID. If ebay asked for ID right after some sales,it is an indication that the account is poorly made and would get banned,no matter what u would do.If u search for real ebay account makers online, you will see that ebay accounts with 3k limits are poorly made and are just a matter of time to get banned,they just delete them,it is just a waste of time for them to use them. Nobody knows how to create a stealth account in here, they just take your money and give u a scrap account that needs identification after some sales. If an account is excellent created,starting selling limits are 50k usd and it never needs identification, except if u sell high vero items.
Lastly, it has been almost a year and nobody said anything about getting his deposit refunded.

Hello, Dear samson from lovely greece.

I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to clarify some misconceptions. It’s important to shed light on a few key points for anyone considering stealth eBay accounts:

1. Quality and Pricing:
While cheaper accounts may exist, you often get what you pay for. Our pricing isn’t just for the account itself—it covers the expertise, reliable setup, and long-term support that come with it. A low-priced account might save money upfront, but it could cost you more in the long run with frequent bans and poor performance.

2. Stealth Account Myths:
The idea that an account with a $3k limit is inherently “poorly made” is a misconception. eBay’s verification processes are dynamic and can vary based on account activity, seller behavior, and items sold. What matters is having a team behind you that understands these factors and offers the support needed to navigate them successfully.

3. ID Verification:
The claim that "perfect" stealth accounts never require ID verification simply isn’t accurate. Even well-established accounts can be flagged based on eBay’s evolving algorithms and behavior tracking. The real value lies in how quickly and effectively issues are resolved when they arise, which is where our experience and support come into play.

4. Deposit Refunds:
Transparency is crucial to us. We’ve refunded deposits to clients who adhered to our guidelines and hit the milestones for refund eligibility. We’re confident that clients following our process will reach their goals and get their deposit back as promised.

5. What Sets Us Apart:
Our clients aren’t just buying an account—they’re gaining a partnership with a team of experienced sellers who genuinely care about their success. We provide ongoing guidance and are here to help you avoid common pitfalls and grow your business effectively.

To those who want a serious eBay venture with reliable support, our service is tailored for long-term success. We’re here not just to sell you an account but to help you build a sustainable business.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We always encourage open discussion and are here to address any questions.

With that being said, we also do have
50k starting limits accounts as you suggest.

Best regards,
YoBar.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 3%

5% Discount On Deposit, Read your private messages pls
The Following User Says Thank You to tim_nguyen For This Useful Post:
yobar (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

accounts pending delivery, PMs answered, Hope you will have a great day and weekend head!
thanks so much!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Longevity: 44%

Brought an account from Yorbar, very fast delivery and responsive. Usually responds in about 6-8 hours.

The process can be a little technical, but is the safest I've come across. The customer care and service helped guide me through. Hopefully all goes well so I can buy again
The Following User Says Thank You to Jehuty33 For This Useful Post:
yobar (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 33%

Why is there only literally 1 person here who sells U.S.eBay accounts...???
Old 1 Week Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigj2987 View Post
Why is there only literally 1 person here who sells U.S.eBay accounts...???
thanks for your concern, its very hard to create and age them enough to be strong and ready for sales.

have a great day.
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 15%

Interested
Old 6 Days Ago

Hello, am interested, I have sent you a discord friend request.
Old 2 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

accounts delivered, PMs answered, Hope you will have a great day a head!
thanks so much!