*Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module - Page 11 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 6 Days Ago

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Check Telegram, Need urgent replacement today @yobar, please I am freaking out
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 51%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Can i just buy an account from you?

I don't understand the business model in your thread. As you say 5% of sales and you'll refund at $8k, then that would be you just breaking even. What if the person stops selling after that?
I guess you just take over the account?

So your business model is hoping the person keeps selling after the refund mark as then you'll be in profit?

Whats the point of the account if I am the one that has to verify it with EIN + ID / SSN?
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBosss For This Useful Post:
yobar (2 Days Ago)
Old 2 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 22%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBosss View Post
Can i just buy an account from you?

I don't understand the business model in your thread. As you say 5% of sales and you'll refund at $8k, then that would be you just breaking even. What if the person stops selling after that?
I guess you just take over the account?

So your business model is hoping the person keeps selling after the refund mark as then you'll be in profit?

Whats the point of the account if I am the one that has to verify it with EIN + ID / SSN?
you can just buy the account, yes.
thanks
Old 1 Day Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 27%

I have great experience in managing eBay accounts. but due to some personal issues, I stopped working. Now I want to start again but do not have money to deposit as security. But you can use our bank for payouts until you get security money.

Will you be able to do that!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to khalid14352 For This Useful Post:
yobar (1 Day Ago)