*Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 06-27-2024

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobar View Post
ALL accounts sent, PMs answered, Hope you will have a great day and weekend head!
thanks so much!
can you send your telegram link?
seems the link not working
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2024
Threadstarter  

Activity: 22%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay3690 View Post
can you send your telegram link?
seems the link not working
hi try a different browser please?
thanks
Old 06-28-2024

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 5%

Working with Yobar on warming up the account, thanks.

Last edited by kevacy; 06-28-2024 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-29-2024

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%

Pls check inbox Telegram
Old 07-01-2024

Will update on account, thanks

Last edited by kevacy; 07-01-2024 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-02-2024
Threadstarter  

ALL accounts sent, PMs answered, Hope you will have a great day and weekend head!
thanks so much!
Old 07-02-2024

Yobar is a goat wtf. Although I was given an account with an attached bank already, he was able to survive reactivaction and helped me change banks. This guy is a legend, excited to continue warming up the account. The wait was worth it
The Following User Says Thank You to kevacy For This Useful Post:
yobar (07-02-2024)
Old 07-06-2024

2 weeks in and account is still fine, will keep updating. Doing slow sales for warmup
yobar (07-07-2024)
Old 07-11-2024

Longevity: 1%

Working with Yobar for 2 weeks. All is fine till now. I will keep updating.
Till now I think Yobar deserves trust.
The Following User Says Thank You to karamdurar For This Useful Post:
yobar (07-17-2024)
Old 07-16-2024

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 58%

It needs update the deposit price is 599$.
The Following User Says Thank You to wonky For This Useful Post:
yobar (07-17-2024)
Old 07-16-2024

Selling super safe items and warming up account, it's going good. Strong account imo. Still waiting to see if I can survive 1 month. Will keep updating. Good progress for now.
yobar (07-17-2024)
Old 07-20-2024

Longevity: 0%

I would stay skeptical about this. There is a chance that even if you do deposits, yobar might sell your account to someone else. Caution yourselves. The whole business model is sketch if he is "renting" an account. Even if you do follow the rules, yobar can sell your account at any time. I'd be careful if I were you guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to thatfounder For This Useful Post:
yobar (07-21-2024)
Old 07-20-2024

+ I have never seen anyone comment that they were successful with this service so far. Did anyone even get the deposit back? I have saw no single comment about this.
The Following User Says Thank You to thatfounder For This Useful Post:
yobar (07-21-2024)
Old 07-21-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatfounder View Post
I would stay skeptical about this. There is a chance that even if you do deposits, yobar might sell your account to someone else. Caution yourselves. The whole business model is sketch if he is "renting" an account. Even if you do follow the rules, yobar can sell your account at any time. I'd be careful if I were you guys.

Hello, dear thatfounder,

Thank you for sharing your concerns. I appreciate the opportunity to address them and provide clarity on our business model.

Transparency and Trust
We understand that skepticism is natural, especially when it comes to online services. Here’s why you can trust us:

Trust Deposit Refunds: Our trust deposit is fully refundable within 4 months or upon reaching $8k in monthly sales, whichever comes first. We have clear, documented guidelines to ensure transparency and trust.

Commitment to Client Success: We don't just hand over an account and disappear. Our top-notch post-sale support ensures that you have all the tools and assistance needed to succeed. Our team of passionate eBay veterans is here to guide you every step of the way.

Proven Track Record
While it's true that testimonials may not be immediately visible on this forum, we have a growing base of satisfied clients who have successfully scaled their eBay businesses with our accounts. We encourage our clients to share their experiences, and we’re working on making more of these success stories public.

Security Measures
To address concerns about account ownership:

Exclusive Access: Once you acquire an account, it is yours to operate. We have strict protocols to ensure that your account remains secure and solely under your control.
Adherence to Guidelines: Our guidelines are designed to ensure account longevity and success. Following these guidelines protects both your investment and ours.
Why Our Business Model Works
Our model is designed to foster a partnership rather than a transaction:

Low Upfront Costs: By offering accounts without an upfront fee and instead taking a small commission on sales, we align our success with yours. We only profit when you do, which incentivizes us to provide the best possible support and resources.
Stealth Accounts: Our expertise in stealth accounts allows us to provide reliable, high-performing accounts that are built to last.
Community Feedback
We welcome feedback and are always here to address any concerns. If anyone has doubts or needs more information, we encourage them to reach out directly. Transparency is key, and we are more than willing to provide additional details and reassurance.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to clarify these points. We are committed to building trust and helping you achieve e-commerce success.

Best regards,
Bar
Old 07-21-2024

"Trust Deposit Refunds: Our trust deposit is fully refundable within 4 months or upon reaching $8k in monthly sales, whichever comes first. We have clear, documented guidelines to ensure transparency and trust."

None of your clients have ever commented about this, I wonder why? None of your clients have ever spoken about trust deposit being refundable to them.
Old 07-21-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty33 View Post
Brought an aged account from Yobar in 2022, account still goin strong. He helped me setup and guides me through any hiccups. More responsive than others (10-30 hour response times, sometime quicker if he’s online).

Highly recommended
This is an example of what I mean. Where are you getting aged accounts from to sell to your clients? Hope you understand my concern now.
Old 07-28-2024
Threadstarter  

To all our customers,
PMs answered, Hope you will have a great day and weekend full of sales!
thank you so much for the right to serve you!
The Following User Says Thank You to yobar For This Useful Post:
kevacy (07-28-2024)
Old 07-29-2024

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 13%

check dm, thanks

Last edited by AmrY; 07-30-2024 at 12:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AmrY For This Useful Post:
yobar (07-30-2024)
Old 08-04-2024
Threadstarter  

To all our customers,
PMs answered,
and accounts pending deliveries, we are working around the clock to provide you with new created strong top accounts,
Hope you will have a great day and weekend full of sales!
Old 08-04-2024
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobar View Post
To all our customers,
PMs answered,
and accounts pending deliveries, we are working around the clock to provide you with new created strong top accounts,
Hope you will have a great day and weekend full of sales!
Hey Yobar I am interested in this
Old 08-06-2024

Need urgent replacement today @yobar, please I am freaking out
Old 08-11-2024

Longevity: 3%
Exclamation Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

My review after buying this service:

Cons:
-The payment options are not as described in OP (PayPal was not accepted).
-I think it's overpriced, and the actual cost needs be updated. $500 for a basic fresh account when the cost to buy the credential data and other things used to created these ebay accounts is $50-. So keep in mind what you're paying for is the seller's stealth skills, connections, support, and time to put into making accounts work.
-You will need your own EIN if you live in the US, or potentially face serious consequences. An additional cost if you don't have. You'll also need a fresh physical phone #, said the OP, to change to EIN.

Pros:
-You won't get scammed. The seller delivers the promised account.
-Great responsiveness and support from the seller. You do get what you paid for if you need the help and expertise.
-The account did work, and I was able to sell on it after following instructions.

I went inactive on the account as I was waiting to get an EIN, and unfortunately during that time eBay requested additional docs to prove identity. They gave me 3-5 days to respond, and I did not see it in time to respond, and so they permanently banned the account. The OP says he could've helped with it, but that's my fault and not his.

Last edited by CadenFX; 08-11-2024 at 03:00 AM.