UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL - Page 83 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanked 5,250 Times in 4,038 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 64%
Default Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaed View Post
He sent me a random account to shut me up. I paid 500$ for the German account, and he sent me a Ukrainian account.

Where are the Mods here? He keeps scamming people!!

https://ibb.co/ph856B3

https://ibb.co/vXZJvwC
Bur you HAD a German account and you kept not logging into it. So I swapped it for one you didn't needed a text for. There is no scam here. I asked you so many times to log into the DR and you kept just posting here that I was scamming you even though you had it delivered.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 47%
Longevity: 21%
Default Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Bur you HAD a German account and you kept not logging into it. So I swapped it for one you didn't needed a text for. There is no scam here. I asked you so many times to log into the DR and you kept just posting here that I was scamming you even though you had it delivered.
I can not log in to the account you did send me cookies or an SMS code to log in,
you did not ask me to change the account to another country
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I can not log in to the account you did send me cookies or an SMS code to log in,
you did not ask me to change the account to another country
Yep so as we have talked about a few times you have got the account details fr9m last week still, you just nees to log into pingme to get a text to the account. Always needed for first log in on ebay these days. Annoying but sadly needed.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Yep so as we have talked about a few times you have got the account details fr9m last week still, you just nees to log into pingme to get a text to the account. Always needed for first log in on ebay these days. Annoying but sadly needed.
why you don't have cookies to skip this issue?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
why you don't have cookies to skip this issue?
Even with cookies texts are often needed when trying to go into the settings to edit things.

That is just how it is with eBay now. So I can easily get those texts over for you but not usually at 2/3am. Anytime from 9am to 5pm though its not an issue.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Where is my account!!!!!!!! One week i didn't receive anything

How can I report this to Mods?

Check here more lies of him:

https://ibb.co/KswMCnJ
https://ibb.co/6DKCkMJ

https://ibb.co/WVwgKgG
Dont bother reporting him, he is friends with all the mods, and they all remove 95% of negative feedback and then post ⊗⊗⊗⊗ positive feedback to support him.

Literally all my comments have been deleted because they were negative because apparently they were "spam"
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by durden666 View Post
Dont bother reporting him, he is friends with all the mods, and they all remove 95% of negative feedback and then post ⊗⊗⊗⊗ positive feedback to support him.

Literally all my comments have been deleted because they were negative because apparently they were "spam"
You were posting 3/4 times a day the same thing over and over again. It was spam

Ahmed is happy now and he will be updating the thread accordingly

Your first review has been left as thats a fair review. The next 15 odd posts saying the same thing over and over again were removed. You have had a full refund so ite really time to move on at this point.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:12 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 43%

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with James. He has excellent communication skills and being 5 hours time difference is never an issue. Always ready to help and does what he says when he says it will be done. I am still not active on eBay , working on the progress of browsing and cookies development which seems to be essential not to be shutdown immediately. Last time I was stealth was back in 2017 and this is different times now. Knock on wood my 20 year old eBay account still works fine to this day.

I am on day one of 14 of my journey to get back on eBay but am confident I am in good hands with James' guidance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jingling2017 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

He cooperated well with me. I am waiting to receive a replacement account, but it takes a long time from the first payment date
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmaed For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
He cooperated well with me. I am waiting to receive a replacement account, but it takes a long time from the first payment date
This is what happens when you use a really bad IP address but it's being replaced for you

Next time please use the proxy I send you
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 0%

I have decided to remove my review as there was a misunderstanding between me and the seller. I did buy accounts from him in the past, they were good.

Last edited by CatPusheen34; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CatPusheen34 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (1 Week Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPusheen34 View Post
I have decided to remove my review as there was a misunderstanding between me and the seller. I did buy accounts from him in the past, they were good.
Its really vital to follow the rules that come with the accounts to prevent issues.

Helping you with this now
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 15%

Bought my Second account from James. Very responsive, knowledgeable, patient and understanding. I love his services overall. He is the most honest and reliable as well as James accounts are pretty phenomenal and great. It works very well. Looks promising for now and looking forward to receive the best service from him throughout this journey. Will keep you all updated!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Austral For This Useful Post:
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 13%

I was a bit skeptical reading the whole thread, but at the end everything works well. I bought Paypal account almost 5 years old yesterday. The first one he provided didn't worked which leaves me even more skeptical, but promtly he provided another one. All within' one day from my payment.

Another Paypal was with outdated number and email (logically) beacuse accounts was untouched for years, James called Paypal customer service to add my another primary number which leads me finally to login and change informations on my wish. Account looks healthy and 5 years old.

James was really responsive during whole day and fixed everything as he promised. I am not a bot or paid guy, yes I have one post but I just joined looking for what I looking, I also bought VCC from a trusted seller here which I will put my shoutout later.

I don't know what other people's problem were here before, but it seems they didn't follow the procedure which is quite simple if you understand the game. Strickly follow all guide lines.

From my perspective, thumbs-up for James and now not only I got confidence, but I am happy to be part of the forum where you can find such things. Let's see how it goes!
The Following User Says Thank You to santana7400 For This Useful Post:
Old 1 Week Ago

Longevity: 4%

need accounts
is uk only?
Old 1 Week Ago

Exclamation Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

One month of waiting to receive my account!!! he keeps sending me accounts suspended after I first log in I did all that he advised me but his accounts are still suspended. He is a time-wasting

Last edited by ahmaed; 1 Week Ago at 04:11 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
One month of waiting to receive my account!!! he keeps sending me accounts suspended after I first log in I did all that he advised me but his accounts are still suspended. He is a time-wasting
I have sent you 2 accounts. Both aged 4/5months old. Both working perfectly fine

Both have gotten limited within 24 hours of you logging in.... After having been perfectly fine for the last 5 months or me building them.
Old 1 Week Ago

Exclamation Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
I have sent you 2 accounts. Both aged 4/5months old. Both working perfectly fine

Both have gotten limited within 24 hours of you logging in.... After having been perfectly fine for the last 5 months or me building them.
I follow all that you say I bought the IP from the site you recommended and I bought the phone number from the App you recommended, but the accounts got suspended. I am a seller, not a Juonior so I know how to run an account

Last edited by ahmaed; 1 Week Ago at 08:34 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I follow all that you say I bought the IP from the site you recommended and I bought the phone number from the App you recommended, but the accounts got suspended. I am a seller, not a Juonior so I know how to run an account
And yet foe the first account which I told you would get it suspended you went ahead and used it anyway

Theb I replaced it for free

2 accounts now both many months old without issues you log into both and both were limited within hours.

It's pretty clear that the issue is so I shall replace it again but I will.br setting it uo for you via anydesk
Old 1 Week Ago

Update: Bought 3 more accounts from him. He is the most honest and reliable Person i have come across. Fantastic service as he was communicative and made sure everything worked for me. Will continue to update progress as always. Thank you, James for great service and accounts! Will buy more in future
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austral View Post
Update: Bought 3 more accounts from him. He is the most honest and reliable Person i have come across. Fantastic service as he was communicative and made sure everything worked for me. Will continue to update progress as always. Thank you, James for great service and accounts! Will buy more in future
you keep posting the same thing, interesting thing you are a new member here
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
He sent me a random account to shut me up. I paid 500$ for the German account, and he sent me a Ukrainian account.

Where are the Mods here? He keeps scamming people!!

https://ibb.co/ph856B3

https://ibb.co/vXZJvwC
why is there no staff intervening here though?