UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL - Page 84 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 3%
Default Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmaed View Post
you keep posting the same thing, interesting thing you are a new member here
all the reviews are from new account. what is happening
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 47%
Longevity: 21%
Talking Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpurposelife View Post
Yes I noted that
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
you keep posting the same thing, interesting thing you are a new member here

I am posting about my experience with him in purchasing Accounts as well as I am not a new member here on this forum. I’ve been here from last 10 years. I would like to share my overall experience with each and everyone out there. I can understand that you do have issues with James but whatever I have experienced his accounts are the most strong out there and I not felt any issues till now.

I also would like to suggest you to read his guide thoroughly. I am sure your accounts will not face suspension as well as the best part of James is that he is giving after sales service too in case something happens to account. Do you really not think to vouch for him for his services?
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Yes I noted that
I am now back with my old account just I forgot the login details so that’s why created a new one but now I’ll be using my old one. Thanks for motivating me to recover my old account.

I am posting about my experience with him in purchasing Accounts as well as I am not a new member here on this forum. I’ve been here from last 10 years. I would like to share my overall experience with each and everyone out there. I can understand that you do have issues with James but whatever I have experienced his accounts are the most strong out there and I not felt any issues till now.

I also would like to suggest you to read his guide thoroughly. I am sure your accounts will not face suspension as well as the best part of James is that he is giving after sales service too in case something happens to account. Do you really not think to vouch for him for his services?
The Following User Says Thank You to Faizan973737 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faizan973737 View Post
I am now back with my old account just I forgot the login details so that’s why created a new one but now I’ll be using my old one. Thanks for motivating me to recover my old account.

You say he helped you, but did not sell you a recent account
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanked 5,250 Times in 4,038 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 64%

Quote:
why is there no staff intervening here though?
Ahmed had had his account. He got it limited by using a really bad IP address. I told him it wad a poor IP and he used it anyway

I gave him a free replacements which then got limits hours after he logged in

2 accounts both many months old both limited hours after Ahmed logged in.

The issue isn't the accounts it's how Ahmed had his system set up. Nothing to resolve here he just needs to use the right set up
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 29%

Quote:
You say he helped you, but did not sell you a recent account
I have recently bought from him 4 eBay accounts. Have received some of them and waiting for others. The accounts what I have received are working perfectly fine and seems strong. I am following his guides and till now everything is fine. I will keep you and everyone here updated of my journey with James.

Looks promising for now and looking forward to receive the best service from him throughout this journey.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faizan973737 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Exclamation Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Ahmed had had his account. He got it limited by using a really bad IP address. I told him it wad a poor IP and he used it anyway

I gave him a free replacements which then got limits hours after he logged in

2 accounts both many months old both limited hours after Ahmed logged in.

The issue isn't the accounts it's how Ahmed had his system set up. Nothing to resolve here he just needs to use the right set up

He told me the German account would be delivered after 24 hours with the bank link I paid him on the 5th, of August. After, one week I received an account I did not request which was a Ukrainian account and I opened it on a German IP because he did not tell me it was not a German account. He did not send me what I asked for unfortunately. He kept manipulating me. I JUST WANT TO REFUND ME MY 500$

PROOFS:

1- 24H DELIVERY AND 4 WEEKS GUARANTEE:

https://ibb.co/f8kzGHF

2- DELYES ON DELIVERING THE ACCOUNT:
https://ibb.co/3rT9QD7

3-HE ASK ME TO DELETE THE POSTS FOR 2 ACCOUNTS FOR FREE
https://ibb.co/0DMc2R4

4-HE SENT ME A UKRANINA ACCOUNT NOT WHAT ASK FOR:

https://ibb.co/DfNj3Tp
https://ibb.co/ph856B3
https://ibb.co/vXZJvwC

Last edited by ahmaed; 1 Week Ago at 08:12 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
He told me the German account would be delivered after 24 hours with the bank link I paid him on the 5th, of August. After, one week I received an account I did not request which was a Ukrainian account and I opened it on a German IP because he did not tell me it was not a German account. He did not send me what I asked for unfortunately. He kept manipulating me. I JUST WANT TO REFUND ME MY 500$

PROOFS:

1- 24H DELIVERY AND 4 WEEKS GUARANTEE:

https://ibb.co/f8kzGHF

2- DELYES ON DELIVERING THE ACCOUNT:
https://ibb.co/3rT9QD7
Ahmed

3-HE ASK ME TO DELETE THE POSTS FOR 2 ACCOUNTS FOR FREE
https://ibb.co/0DMc2R4

4-HE SENT ME A UKRANINA ACCOUNT NOT WHAT ASK FOR:

https://ibb.co/DfNj3Tp
https://ibb.co/ph856B3
https://ibb.co/vXZJvwC
Once again you have had 2 DE ebay accounts.

It did take 4 days to deliver but you know exactly why that was and you were kept updated. The ukraine account is a free account for you to keep due to the delivery taking 4 days not 1 day.

You are posting those posts non stop to try to force me to refund you. I will not be doing that

You have had 2 accounts delivered. Both were months old and both were limited hours after you logged into the eBay accout

If your going to show the chat show the entire chat Amhed not it being cherry picked

Show where I was keeping you updated

Show where I was waiting for 4 hours for you to set up anydesk while you kept saying you were going to connect then just stalled and stalled.

Again 2 very aged accou ts delivered both limited hours after you logged in. I will not be issuing you with a refund. You may have another replacement but not until I habe connected via anydesk to see why you have gotten both these aged accounts limited within hours of me sending the details over

These tactics your using to try to force a refund just isn't going to work
Old 6 Days Ago

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Once again you have had 2 DE ebay accounts.

It did take 4 days to deliver but you know exactly why that was and you were kept updated. The ukraine account is a free account for you to keep due to the delivery taking 4 days not 1 day.

You are posting those posts non stop to try to force me to refund you. I will not be doing that

You have had 2 accounts delivered. Both were months old and both were limited hours after you logged into the eBay accout

If your going to show the chat show the entire chat Amhed not it being cherry picked

Show where I was keeping you updated

Show where I was waiting for 4 hours for you to set up anydesk while you kept saying you were going to connect then just stalled and stalled.

Again 2 very aged accou ts delivered both limited hours after you logged in. I will not be issuing you with a refund. You may have another replacement but not until I habe connected via anydesk to see why you have gotten both these aged accounts limited within hours of me sending the details over

These tactics your using to try to force a refund just isn't going to work
Sir, you are clearly not delivery that was asked for, wasn't that warrant for a refund? seems like your client is not happy with the service you provided. I guess, that's part of the warranty as you mentioned
Old 6 Days Ago

Thumbs down Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

[QUOTE=allpurposelife;1246928]Sir, you are clearly not delivery that was asked for, wasn't that warrant for a refund? seems like your client is not happy with the service you provided. I guess, that's part of the warranty as you mentioned[/

I think I am forced to take replacement without asking for a refund, so warranty is just more replacements
Old 6 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Sir, you are clearly not delivery that was asked for, wasn't that warrant for a refund? seems like your client is not happy with the service you provided. I guess, that's part of the warranty as you mentioned
He bought an account. It was 4 months old. Perfectly functioning

He used a really bad IP address (i told him the IP address was bad and he should not use it). He went and and used the IP on the account that got it limited within a few hours just like I said it would

So actually he is entitled to neither a refund or repalcment. He bought something and broke it. He was told it would be limited using that IP address

None the less I am giving him a replamcent. I would say that is going above and beyond
Old 6 Days Ago

Post Re: UK 1000 ITEM EBAY ACCOUNT WITH SELLER FEEDBACK & NO HOLDs PREMIUM PAYPAL

Quote:
He bought an account. It was 4 months old. Perfectly functioning

He used a really bad IP address (i told him the IP address was bad and he should not use it). He went and and used the IP on the account that got it limited within a few hours just like I said it would

So actually he is entitled to neither a refund or repalcment. He bought something and broke it. He was told it would be limited using that IP address

None the less I am giving him a replamcent. I would say that is going above and beyond
Did you talk about the iP I used that you recommended and it also suspended, you just found an excuse that bad IP is the reason! But I use your IP and the issue, it's not from the IP obvious.

Did you mention that you sent me a Ukrainian account and I use German IP to log in because I though its German account and it was suspended because of this?
Old 6 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Did you talk about the iP I used that you recommended and it also suspended, you just found an excuse that bad IP is the reason! But I use your IP and the issue, it's not from the IP obvious.

Did you mention that you sent me a Ukrainian account and I use German IP to log in because I though its German account and it was suspended because of this?
First account limited on the poor IP you decided to use even after I warned you ot wouod not work

Second account limited on the browser you decided to use when I sent you an entire set uo guide which you ignored.

2 accounts both many months old limited hours after you logged in. Again it's very clear where the issue is

3rd and final repalcment I am setting up for you. That means it won't get limited.

The ukraine account your perfectly aware was a free account given to you.

3rd and final replacment I have been trying ti set up for you via anydesk

You made me wait for 4 hours to set up for you then you just went offline
2 hours Tuesday then again just went offline again

Please tonight be at the PC for the time we have set as I won't be waiting for you for hours a 3rd time.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 6 Days Ago at 07:05 AM.
Old 1 Day Ago

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 43%

Quote:
What is happening is obvious, guy is desperately trying to save his failed thread with these "Australian" reviews from new users. James at least pick UK or US next time, so it looks more genuine.
Old 1 Day Ago
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duab View Post
What is happening is obvious, guy is desperately trying to save his failed thread with these "Australian" reviews from new users. James at least pick UK or US next time, so it looks more genuine.
From an account that is from 2019? Sure. Duab why don't you just focus on your own issues there bud and stop trying to threaten and blame the other the other sellers here for your issues like you are doing.

I own my issues and I have fixed them. I don't blame others for it or try to deflect like your doing here. A lot of the users that did leave a negative leaning review for me have since bought again and a few have followed up since with positive reviews. Its also only a tiny % of the overall number of sales I make.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 1 Day Ago at 03:04 AM.
Old 14 Hours Ago

I think next year I will receive my account one month to install and one month to add bank and one month to start listing