Linking a bank account to Ebay: - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-14-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Linking a bank account to Ebay:

So it's been a bit since I've made new stealth accounts but it's that time again!

Since now Ebay has managed payments I was thinking to just do the following:

a)Put a Vanilla one card on Ebay and use it to make a few purchases (10 or so) over a week or two so that I build up my feedback to 10. Using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address that is within 100 miles of my IP, with a google voice, burner or tracfone #. Then:
b)start selling by linking my Ebay account to my bank account (which I would then confirm using the 2 small deposits). Then sell maybe 2 items the first week, 4 the next, 6 the next, etc. Gradually raising my account limits over 3 months on several stealth accounts I will be making. Which will each use unique info and IP addresses.

Now I know that Ebay cannot crosscheck the name on the Bank account. But does it matter if the zip code on the address on my Ebay account does NOT match the zip code on the address of my bank account?

I would assume it does not. But I figured it would be better to ask first and be safe rather than being sorry. Thanks.

Last edited by RandomNobody; 02-14-2021 at 04:47 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,981 Times in 8,271 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Linking a bank account to Ebay:

But does it matter if the zip code on the address on my Ebay account does NOT match the zip code on the address of my bank account? - doesnt matter
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
RandomNobody (02-14-2021)
Old 02-14-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
But does it matter if the zip code on the address on my Ebay account does NOT match the zip code on the address of my bank account? - doesnt matter
TYVM yet again Rsot. I thought as much but wanted to make sure since I tried verifying 2 bank accounts on PP and both gave me the "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" error.

On a side note: I find it hilarious how PP straight out lies and tries to say on their site that one reason for not being able to link to a bank account could be if the names don't match between PP and the bank account itself. Scumbags.

I'll wait 48 hours or so and try again. It could be that it is a BRAND NEW account and that it's being done after work hours too. If it fails then I'll call PP.

Last edited by RandomNobody; 02-14-2021 at 05:18 AM.
Old 02-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomNobody View Post
TYVM yet again Rsot. I thought as much but wanted to make sure since I tried verifying 2 bank accounts on PP and both gave me the "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" error.

On a side note: I find it hilarious how PP straight out lies and tries to say on their site that one reason for not being able to link to a bank account could be if the names don't match between PP and the bank account itself. Scumbags.

I'll wait 48 hours or so and try again. It could be that it is a BRAND NEW account and that it's being done after work hours too. If it fails then I'll call PP.
Hopefully it's just a time delay. The registration info of the bank account is not typically available to eb/pp for privacy reasons on the bank side
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
RandomNobody (02-14-2021)
Old 02-19-2021

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Hopefully it's just a time delay. The registration info of the bank account zis not typically available to eb/pp for privacy reasons on the bank side
For MP their system can detect something If mismatch i think
Old 02-20-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdetection View Post
For MP their system can detect something If mismatch i think
I don't have enough experience with MP to comment on that part sadly. Other ppl's experience would need to be checked
Old 02-20-2021
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

buyer feedback doesn't help the account when you list items to sell, may want to save yourself a few bucks
Old 02-21-2021

how can i create stealth accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomNobody View Post
So it's been a bit since I've made new stealth accounts but it's that time again!

Since now Ebay has managed payments I was thinking to just do the following:

a)Put a Vanilla one card on Ebay and use it to make a few purchases (10 or so) over a week or two so that I build up my feedback to 10. Using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address that is within 100 miles of my IP, with a google voice, burner or tracfone #. Then:
b)start selling by linking my Ebay account to my bank account (which I would then confirm using the 2 small deposits). Then sell maybe 2 items the first week, 4 the next, 6 the next, etc. Gradually raising my account limits over 3 months on several stealth accounts I will be making. Which will each use unique info and IP addresses.

Now I know that Ebay cannot crosscheck the name on the Bank account. But does it matter if the zip code on the address on my Ebay account does NOT match the zip code on the address of my bank account?

I would assume it does not. But I figured it would be better to ask first and be safe rather than being sorry. Thanks.
Old 02-21-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhushan View Post
how can i create stealth accounts?
Lots of posts to read in the forum for consideration